Specialist in internal medicine, specialist in rescue service
Member of the German Society for Internal Medicine
Member of the German Society for Cardiology
- 1984-1990 Medical studies at the Faculty of Medicine, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- 1990-1991 Rheumatology Marien Hospital Wuppertal
- 1991-1992 Cardiology Clinic Barmen Wuppertal Prof. Gülker
- 1992-1993 Interdisciplinary Intensive Care Medicine, Internal Medicine / Cardiology / Neurosurgery, Bethesda Hospital Wuppertal
- Infusion therapies. During the aforementioned years, intensive training and practical experience including holistic diagnosis of patients and their progressive treatment with infusion therapies according to most modern standards. Continuous training in this area.
- 1996-1997 Urology City Hospital Gütersloh
- 1997-2001 Internal medicine, Gastroenterology / Cardiology / Oncology at the Helios Klinikum Schwelm; during this time since 1998, working with the ambulance service as an emergency doctor and 3 years of service in the interdisciplinary intensive care unit of the hospital
- 2001-2002 Cardiology Heart Center Wuppertal Prof. Gülker,also here working for the clinic's emergency doctor service
- 2003-2005 Internal medicine, Gastroenterology / Cardiology / Oncology at the Helios Klinikum Schwelm, continued work as an emergency doctor
- 2005 Examination and qualification as a specialist in Internal medicine by the Münster Medical Association
- 2005 to the present, owner of the Medical Practice. Tothis day, constant training at congresses, symposia, workshops inGermany, USA, Austria and France.